Friday, July 27, 2007

long distance love

He: "God, will you let her know that I love her so when there’s no one there, that she’s not alone? Just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers."

She: "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."


Long distance relationships require a special willingness and understanding that can test love like no other type of relationship can. It requires constant communication and a desire to continually create your relationship, using the only real tool you have... your words


credit to he & she :
A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance


No comments: