Tuesday, August 21, 2007

credit to u my frenz...waiting for ur luv..

"Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm living..pretendin' that I've forgotten u..." it's that wut u said rite frenz??


yo! frenz..listen here..dun't u ever give up if u really still want to try..dun ever wipe ur tears if u still wun to cry..dun ever settle for an answer if u still want to know..dun ever say u dun love her if u can't let her go.. but one day u'll know.... "aku kena sedar dari dunia anganku ini..." i know it's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when you're heart still does...rite?? i know too,lettin' go of someone dear to u is hard, but holdin' on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder...Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!

It only means that you are strong enough to let go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.